Due to the current government announcement, as of 11:59pm Tuesday 21 September 2021, our clinic is moving to Alert Level 3.
Our clinic will be maintaining our contactless protocols
1. Our clinic doors will remain locked
2. All appointments including food and medication pickups must be pre-booked
3. Clients must call on arrival from their vehicle or outside the clinic
4. A team member will come and collect your pet from the agreed location
5. The consultation will be held over the phone with your Veterinarian
6. Payment for your consultation (or food/medication pick up) must be contactless
7. Your pet and any medication/food will be returned to the agreed location
We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time as we try our best to care for your pets in a safe and thoughtful way.
We will continue to enforce strict infection control measures for all team members and clients to ensure the safety of everyone.
Whilst your pets are not a known risk factor, public spaces are, which is why we are maintaining these protocols.
All the best everyone and take care.